Write an Article About How TV Violence Can Affect Children and Earn 1,000 EC Credits!
ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS TO WRITE AN ORIGINAL ARTICLE ABOUT THE NEGATIVE EFFECTS OF TV VIOLENCE ON CHILDREN AND EARN AN EASY 1,000 ENTRECARD CREDITS.
This is NOT a contest , all submissions will be accepted and awarded 1,000 EC credits, EACH.
THE CRITERIA ARE:
1. You must be an Entrecarder.
2. The article must be original, if you use quotations from other authors, you must acknowledge your sources.
3. The topic must talk about the negative effects of TV violence on children.
4. It maybe a poem, an essay, a short story, or a personal experience.
5. Drawings will be accepted too, but there should be a brief explanation of what the picture portrays.
JOIN NOW! Let's makes the world a safer place for our children, and our children's children.
All entries will be published in this blog: A Campaign For Non-Violence On TV
If you want to send an entry, just leave a comment in this post and I will send my email through your EC dashboard.
For more information, visit this blog: A Campaign For Non-Violence On TV
Whose Responsibility is it to Monitor Children's TV Viewing? - Being a community of people means there should be a concerted effort from everyone concerned to solve the problem. The parents foremost, the school, the co...
2 years ago