Friday, July 18, 2008

Thanks for an Arte Y Pico Award from Jenn

I was awarded the ARTE Y PICO AWARD from Jenn of Jenn was here.

Jenn is gracious enough to award me this. I want to give her the award in return. She deserves it.

Together with Maiylah's Snippets , Gattogiallo's Shots, Jennifer Robin of Robin's Woods , and Strider of Life's Quest

I consider them as my favorite Photo blogs.

For works of art that are not photos, I am a fan of Francis Scudellari's drawings in Caught in the Stream,



These blogs are worth a visit because their unique eye for visual arts is amazing. Their photos speak of the dynamic, ever changing world around us.

12 comments:

Ray Gratzner said...

Dear jena, there is always something new for me to learn, while visiting your blogs. Thank you for sharing these fine five links. I will visit them. I 'll be back again.

Jena Isle said...

Hi Ray, thanks for always dropping by. Yes, they are worth visiting. Happy blog hopping.

Anonymous said...

You're welcome and thanks a lot, too!

island wench said...

Congratulations!

And I've tagged you for a meme... http://seychellesliving.blogspot.com/2008/07/7-facts-about-me-meme.html

Obviously, it's not a must, but it would be nice to know more about you.

Matthew S. Urdan said...

Jena, what does "in a fix" mean and how can I help?

Jena Isle said...

Jenn. ditto, thanks for the visit.

Hi Island Wench, I appreciate the tag. Let me do it eventually. There is not much to know about me though. Thanks and happy blogging.

Matt, I have send a message thru your EC dashboard. Thanks.

Strider said...

Thanks a lot Jena isle. Its an honor to be awarded the Arte Y Pico.

Jena Isle said...

Hi Strider, your blog is cool I like the pics you feature in it. You deserve the award.

Jena Isle said...

Island Wench, I posted your meme at my Random Blog. Thanks

http://jenaisle-candidthoughts.blogspot.com

Happy blogging.

maiylah said...

many thank for the award, Jena; really appreciate it!
so sorry for the late response, though ...

Anonymous said...

ooppss. so sorry, this is the "right" blog link... ;)

Jena Isle said...

Hi Maiylah, you're welcome, You deserve the award. All the best.

Google