Saturday, April 12, 2008

MY MATERNAL GRANDMOTHER




I can still remember my grandmother - Lola Carmen. She was a soft-spoken lady with quiet and simple ways. She would say : " Tottowa ampay" ( that's true) when in agreement with what was said. She had a smile that could wipe away one's weariness when coming home. Her touch was a balm to tired muscles and spirits. Her words of wisdom had always remained in my heart - " strive to be good, always." We love her.

I will always remember Lola Carmen. God bless her soul!

4 comments:

tashabud said...

May her soul rest in peace. She'll be loved by all in the family forever, I'm sure.

Jena, have you visited my site lately? I have new links that you might be interested in adding to yours.

Have a great weekend.

Jena Isle said...

Tasha, have been able to log on but for very short periods. Work is at its peak, but this week, I will try my best to visit your blog. God bless. Have a joyful weekend too.

anmari said...

(sigh)I missed my grandmother... btw, thanks Jena for dropping by. God bless! Happy Mother's day... :)

Jena Isle said...

Anmari thanks too for dropping by.

Google